Employment Type: Permanent Part Time
Position Classification: Social Worker Level 1/2
Remuneration: $31.62 - $45.81 per hour
Hours Per Week: 8
Requisition ID: REQ70426
Royal Prince Alfred Hospital is currently looking for a part time - Social Worker Level 1/2 for Osteoarthritis Chronic Care and Rheumatology Department.
Where you'll be working
Royal Prince Alfred Hospital (RPAH) is a major metropolitan tertiary referral hospital and a principal provider of specialist healthcare. It remains one of the nation’s most respected hospitals, with a distinguished history serving the health needs of local, state wide, national and international communities.
What you'll be doing
To provide a high quality Social Work service to patients/clients and carers in order to ensure the provision of optimal health outcomes for the patients/clients of the service.
- Must hold a Bachelor degree in Social Work or equivalent that provides eligibility for full membership of Australian Association of Social Work
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills and clinical experience in Social Work practice and the provision of services
- Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated high level of organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development, evidence based practice and continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated ability to analyse problems, set priorities and apply a range of options to develop solutions
SLHD is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people with disability are encouraged to apply for all internal and externally advertised positions. If you require assistance, please advise the contact person at the time of your application