: Permanent Full TimePosition Classification
: $80,960 - $94,957 per annumHours Per Week
: 38Requisition ID
Do you want to be part of the Sydney Local Health District team?Where you'll be working
Position is based at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital (RPAH)
Sydney Local Health District is home to Royal Prince Alfred, Concord, Balmain, Canterbury and Sydney Dental Hospitals. We offer a range of clinical services through our clinics and in our community, near and in people’s homes including Aboriginal Health, Aged Care and Rehabilitation, Allied Health, Drug Health, Oral Health, Community Nursing and Early Childhood Services, Population Health and Mental Health. We also have a range of support teams and services to help deliver the very best health care services to our community.
What you'll be doing
This position is responsible for primarily assisting the eMR Clinical Application Specialists in the day to day management of activities relevant to the development of the eMR clinical application modules which include PowerChart, FirstNet, SurgiNet, MPages, Order Management, and Clinical Documentation.
Although this position will be based at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital campus there may be a requirement to work from time to time at the other facilities in Sydney LHD and South Western Sydney LHD.
The eMR Team provides support for a system that is in use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Although this position is not a frontline clinical support position, the successful occupant may be required to provide support out of hours to ensure availability of the system.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or experience in supporting ICT services in a complex environment.
- Demonstrated experience with electronic clinical information systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- High level proficiency in the use of computer applications and ability to gain proficiency quickly with the Cerner clinical applications.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff.
- Outcome focussed with strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to work independently and in a team as required.
- Working knowledge of the Cerner clinical information system.
SLHD is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people with disability are encouraged to apply for all internal and externally advertised positions. If you require assistance, please advise the contact person at the time of your application.