: Permanent Full TimePosition Classification
: Dental Off Lvl 2Remuneration
: $123,287 - $130,082 per annumHours Per Week
: 38Requisition ID
Northern NSW Local Health District is committed to reconciliation and strongly encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply for this position, All applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people will be viewed most favourably. For help with your application to this role visit Stepping Up, our online recruitment resource for Aboriginal people.
Please note, to apply for this position you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or be able to independently, legally live and work in Australia. For more information please see www.border.gov.au
Where you’ll be working
“A healthy community through quality care”
Northern NSW Local Health District is located in north eastern NSW, extending from Grafton in the south, to Tweed Heads on the Queensland border, and west to Tabulam and Urbenville. Northern NSW offers a diverse range of landscapes and lifestyles, from world-heritage listed mountain ranges, to world-renowned surfing breaks, and everything in between.
Our people live in some of Australia’s most vibrant regional centres, with first class infrastructure, unspoilt natural wonders, pristine coastlines, and a thriving arts scene. It’s a fast-growing region with rewarding careers and adventures to be found among the large cities, regional towns and relaxed rural villages.
What you'll be doing
Providing a clinical service in accordance with the defined priorities of the Local Health District, as set out in the Priority Oral Health Program (POHP) Policy Directive.
- Tertiary qualifications in Dentistry recognised by the Dental Board of Australia and registration with AHPRA.
- Demonstrated high level communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with a variety of people including co-workers, patients and other health professionals.
- Demonstrated competency in all clinical aspects with sound clinical reasoning and problem solving.
- Knowledge of and experience with current Dental Infection Control Standards, Policies and Procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member of a multidisciplinary clinic team.
- Current Driver’s Licence valid for use in NSW and Australia and willingness to travel and work in various locations within the Clinical Network.
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Nanna Kreutzfeldt-Jensen on Nanna.KreutzfeldtJensen@health.nsw.gov.au
Applications Close: 1 November 2018