Employment Type: Permanent Part Time
Position Classification: Administrative Officer Level 2
Remuneration: $27.37 - $28.33 per hour
Hours Per Week: up to 38
Requisition ID: REQ64210
Please note: To be eligible for permanent appointment to a position in NSW Health, you must have an Australian citizenship or permanent Australian residency.
South Western Sydney is an exciting, interesting and dynamic place to live and work. South Western Sydney is home to a mixture of metropolitan and rural communities which is culturally diverse. South Western Sydney has a very significant Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community, especially in Campbelltown, Wollondilly, Camden, Wingecarribee and Liverpool.
Transforming Your Experience is SWSLHDs key strategy to positively transform how our patients, consumers, staff and communities experience our organisation and services. Our vision is that our care is always safe, high quality and personalised and all our staff are supported and empowered to achieve their full potential. SWSLHD upholds the CORE Values – Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment. The Transforming Your Experience Strategy provides us with a clear direction for working together to deliver safe and high quality health services and build the health of our communities – now and into the future.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
South Western Sydney Local Health District is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people with disability are encouraged to apply for all internal and externally advertised positions. If you require assistance, please advise the contact person at the time of your application.
Where you'll be working:
Fairfield Hospital is a great place to work combining a variety of specialties, services and opportunities within a friendly, professional and organised environment.
We are located in a pleasant part of South West Sydney close to shops, schools and other services. Fairfield Hospital is easily accessible using M7, M5 and M4.
What you'll be doing
This position provides general administration services to Liverpool/ Fairfield Mental Health Services, maintains relevant office systems and a high quality customer focused service. The position links in with and supports other administrative positions located within the Mental Health Services, both inpatient and outpatient units.
- Experience in reception duties and in providing a high quality administrative support in a community based organisation or health/medical facility
- Demonstrated ability to communicate respectfully and openly at a high level, both in verbal and written communication.
- Ability to compose documents to draft stage including taking accurate meeting minutes and drafting general correspondence
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work efficiently with time constraints.
- Proficient computer and typing skills and demonstrated ability to use and learn relevant computer programs.
- Understanding of confidentiality and privacy issues.
- Demonstrated experience in providing exceptional customer service within a team environment
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Binbin Yi on 9616 8993 or email Binbin.Yi@health.nsw.gov.au
Applications Close: 23/09/18
Interview Date Range: 24/09/18 - 28/09/18