Employment Type: Permanent Full Time / Part Time
Position Classification: Enrolled Nurse
Remuneration: $56,441.56 - $61,325.47 per annum pro rata
Hours Per Week: Various
Requisition ID: REQ64203
Applications Close: 26 September 2018
Vaccination Category: A
Great job. Great communities. Great lifestyle.
Where you will be working
Henty Multipurpose Service is a 15 bed facility, comprising 12 residential aged care beds, with services including emergency, acute and residential aged care. There are a range of visiting community and allied health services also available for local residents.
Learn more about the benefits and lifestyle of Henty
What you will be doing
The Enrolled Nurse works with the registered nurse/midwife (RN/RM) as part of the health care team and demonstrates competence in the provision of person-centred care. Core practice generally requires the EN to work under the direct or indirect supervision of the RN/RM.
At all times, the EN retains responsibility for his/her actions and remains accountable in providing delegated nursing care, and nursing documentation. The need for the EN to have a named and accessible RN/RM at all times and in all contexts of care for support and guidance is critical to patient safety.
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA), with demonstrated evidence to meet the NMBA's Enrolled Nurse standards for practice and meet the NMBA approved standards, codes, guidelines and frameworks commensurate with the position
- Demonstrates continuous quality improvement with the ability to provide: direct/indirect care including ability to assess; plan, implement and evaluate nursing practice; provide safe, appropriate and responsive quality nursing practice
- Demonstrated competencies in and/or knowledge of the complexities and challenges involved in caring for individuals and their family in the specific area of employment to an EN Scope of Practice
Please refer to the Position Description for the essential requirements and full selection criteria. Your application must include a current resume and address all selection criteria.
- This recruitment process includes pre-employment Online Safe for Work screening.
- Please note that to apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, or be able to independently and legally live and work in Australia. For more information, please see www.immi.gov.au
- If you are applying for a Category ‘A’ position, please read and understand NSW Health Policy Directive PD2018_009. All new employees must agree to comply with the requirements outlined in this policy.
MLHD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Aboriginal People and people from racial, ethnic or ethno-religious minority groups and people with disability.