Employment Type: Temporary Full Time
Temporary Contract until 24/02/2019Position Classification
: Health Mgr Lvl 3Remuneration
: $110961 - $126496 per annumHours Per Week
: 38Requisition ID
: REQ64166What you'll be doing
The vision for South Eastern Sydney Local Health District (SESLHD) is ‘exceptional people, healthier lives’. SESLHD is committed to enabling our community to be healthy and well, and to providing the best possible compassionate care when people need it.
The vision of the SESLHD PMO is to enable the achievement of organisational objectives by leading successful change initiatives and embedding a culture of continuous improvement.
The Project Manager is responsible for the effective and efficient management of allocated projects in the South Eastern Sydney Local Health District (SESLHD) within the agreed timeframes, budget, quality and resources to deliver the organisation’s objectives.
Working with their respective Executive Sponsor and Key Stakeholders (incl. respective Governance Groups), the Project Manager will lead the development of program planning documentation and program delivery that best supports successful outcomes and realisation of benefits, aligned to the SESLHD strategic priorities.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing projects to ensure that the project produces the required outputs, outcomes and capabilities that will enable the delivery of projected benefits.
South Eastern Sydney Local Health District is committed to equal employment opportunity and embraces diversity and inclusion within its workforce. As such, people from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. This includes, but is not limited to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, People with Disability, Women and People from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds.
Employment of a temporary visa holder may only occur if no suitable permanent resident or citizen of Australia has been identified for this position following suitable labour market testing.
1. Demonstrated experience in developing, implementing and evaluating programs and/or communication strategies to address sexual health issues.
2. Demonstrated understanding of cultural differences in high risk population groups in relation to sexual health issues.
3. Sound understanding of concepts in the application of evidence based practice, service design and/or health promotion.
4. High level negotiation, verbal and written communication skills, and influencing and persuasion skills for a diversity of audiences, including sexual health services, the general public, government, partner agencies and nongovernment organisations.
5. Experience in developing and implementing policies and procedures.
6. Capacity to work independently with minimal supervision and in a team environment.
7. Appropriate tertiary qualifications and experience in a health related field, or demonstrated equivalent relevant professional experience.
8. Current Drivers licence and willingness to travel across NSW to meet the demands of the position.
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description and SESLHD Expected Standards
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Carolyn Murray on Carolyn.Murray@health.nsw.gov.au
Applications Close: 12 September 2018