Employment Type: Permanent Part-Time
Position Classification: Tech Assistant Grade 1
Remuneration per hour: $25.88- $27.00
Hours Per Week: 24
Requisition ID: REQ64144
South Eastern Sydney Local Health District is committed to equal employment opportunity and embraces diversity and inclusion within its workforce. As such, people from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. This includes, but is not limited to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, People with Disability, Women and People from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds.
Employment of a temporary visa holder may only occur if no suitable permanent resident or citizen of Australia has been identified for this position following suitable labour market testing.
The vision for South Eastern Sydney Local Health District (SESLHD) is ‘exceptional people, healthier lives’. SESLHD is committed to enabling our community to be healthy and well, and to providing the best possible compassionate care when people need it.
This part-time Allied Health Assistant position ( Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8am-4:30pm) provides support to the Physiotherapy community rehab and the Sutherland Heart and Lung team in the delivery of community health care services to patients/clients of the Sutherland Shire, under the supervision of an allied health professional and consistent with SESLHD policies, procedures and standards.
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance, or equivalent work experience in aged and chronic care, and a willingness to work towards certification with the support of SESLHD
- Proven interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels with internal and external stakeholders
- High level Computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and work with minimum supervision, to organise work priorities and manage time effectively
- Knowledge and understanding of Work Health and Safety legislation and principles
- Unrestricted Drivers licence
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description and SESLHD Expected Standards
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Margaret Beattie on Margaret.Beattie@health.nsw.gov.au
Application Close: 17th September 2018