: Temporary Full Time up to the period 4 October 2019Position Classification
: Health Manager Level 3Remuneration
: $2126.56 - $2424.29Hours Per Week
: 38Requisition ID
: REQ64131Where you'll be working
Sydney’s vision is to be "leaders in healthcare, partners in community
wellbeing". Our purpose is “embracing discovery and learning, building
partnerships and engaging our community to deliver excellent health and
We build teams and health services that embrace our
Openness, Respect and Empowerment (CORE). Our CORE values and the
behaviours that underpin them, shape the way we work together, with our
patients and consumers, to deliver excellent health and wellbeing. If you’d
like to be part of our journey we want to hear from you.
is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Workforce Health and Safety,
Ethical Practices and the principles of Cultural Diversity. Aboriginal people
are encouraged to apply and, where found suitable, will be given higher
What you'll be doing
The Clinical Application Support (CASU) exists within Clinical Informatics Department of Information Communications and Technology (ICT), Northern Sydney Local Health District (NSLHD).
The unit provides;
- Ongoing application support and management of clinical and patient management applications
- Clinical application upgrades and maintenance
- eMR data quality and management
- Expert knowledge, ongoing enhancements, optimisation and development of the eMR and
- Consulting services on the development of new clinical applications, advice on business process reengineering and transformation, change management, benefits realisation and post implementation reviews.
The position is responsible and accountable for the support, maintenance and training of users requesting the installation of the Dragon Voice Recognition Software. This position requires analysis of user requirements, technical knowledge of the Dragon Voice Recognition software and troubleshooting and resolving issues as they arise.
must abide by the NSW Health Code of
Criminal record checks will be undertaken on successful applicants and
applicants for positions designated as Category A will be required to obtain
required vaccinations prior to commencing employment.
Candidates will need
to meet the following criteria: