Employment Type: Permanent Part Time
Position Classification: Clinical Nurse Consultant Gde 2
Remuneration: $114,458.91 - $116,733.9 per annum pro-rata
Hours Per Week: 36
Requisition ID: REQ64094
Justice Health & Forensic Mental Health Network is a state-wide Specialty Health Network delivering health care to adults and young people in contact with the forensic mental health and criminal justice systems across community, inpatient and custodial settings.
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic applicant to join our professional team in an expanding and dynamic service. Challenge yourself; why not consider working within our unique health care environment.
- We offer great Salary packaging and Fitness Passport to eligible staff to enhance benefits.
- Additional Allowances apply to this position - $3.4704 per hour
Employment of a temporary visa holder may only occur if no suitable permanent resident or citizen of Australia has been identified for this position following suitable labour market testing.
Justice Health & Forensic Mental Health Network is committed to equal employment opportunity and embraces diversity and inclusion within its workforce. As such, people from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. This includes but is not limited to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, People with Disability, Women and People from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds.
- Current authority to practice as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia
- At least five years fulltime clinical experience with at least 3 years fulltime experience in an acute mental health setting. Post basic qualification in mental health or working towards same
- Proven clinical leadership skills
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills including verbal and written
- Proven advanced mental health assessment, diagnostic interviews and risk assessment skills
- Proven high level skills in provision of education sessions
- Demonstrated highly developed negotiation and problem solving skills
- Sound working knowledge of relevant NSW Mental Health Legislation and other legal frameworks
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Carolynn Dixon on email@example.com
Applications Close: 19 September 2018