Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: Admin Off Lvl 2A
Remuneration: 57264 - 58131
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ63957
Where you'll be working
An exciting opportunity has become available within the TY Nelson Neurology and Neurosurgery Department at The Children's Hospital at Westmead for a proficient and experienced Administrative Officer.
This role represents a great opportunity within a friendly, positive and professional environment. We currently have one permanent full time position available.
What you'll be doing
The provision of quality administrative support services in a clinical support setting to a multidisciplinary team.
Duties will include
- Medical Dictaphone typing
- Management of telephone enquiries
- Patient bookings
- Providing general administrative support for consultants and other members of the neurology team as directed by Business Manager.
Our unit cares for children with neurological conditions. Neurology is a branch of medicine that concentrates on the nervous system. The nervous system is composed of the brain, the spinal cord, nerves and muscle cells.
Neurology deals with the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that may affect the nervous system.
You will be part of a highly skilled team who are passionate about caring for critically ill children. You will have an extensive orientation program.
We're Australia's largest paediatric health service network and a world-class research institution.
Be part of a caring team that aims to provide the best care and service to children in NSW while supporting staff to develop within healthy, rewarding workplaces.
You will have
- Medical terminology certificate
- Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Recent experience as an administrative officer in a
- medical environment
- Experience in medical Dictaphone typing
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Scott Day on email@example.com
Applications Close: 10/09/2018