Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: Administration Officer Level 6
Remuneration: $68,913.00 - $70,619.00
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ63907
Please note: To be eligible for permanent appointment to a position in NSW Health, you must have an Australian citizenship or permanent Australian residency.
South Western Sydney is an exciting, interesting and dynamic place to live and work. South Western Sydney is home to a mixture of metropolitan and rural communities which is culturally diverse. South Western Sydney has a very significant Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community, especially in Campbelltown, Wollondilly, Camden, Wingecarribee and Liverpool.
Transforming Your Experience is SWSLHDs key strategy to positively transform how our patients, consumers, staff and communities experience our organisation and services. Our vision is that our care is always safe, high quality and personalised and all our staff are supported and empowered to achieve their full potential. SWSLHD upholds the CORE Values – Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment. The Transforming Your Experience Strategy provides us with a clear direction for working together to deliver safe and high quality health services and build the health of our communities – now and into the future.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
South Western Sydney Local Health District is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people with disability are encouraged to apply for all internal and externally advertised positions. If you require assistance, please advise the contact person at the time of your application.
Where you'll be working:
Liverpool Hospital is the major health service for South Western Sydney providing services to the local government area of Liverpool City Council as well as district services to residents and visitors in the area. It also provides a range of statewide services in areas such as critical care and trauma, neonatal intensive care and brain injury rehabilitation.
Liverpool City and South Western Sydney is home to people from diverse cultures, religions and languages, making our community vibrant and exciting. We are situated in one of the fastest-growing regions in Australia and sit within an education and health precinct which includes the Ingham Institute of Applied Medical Research, a Clinical Skills and Simulation Centre, the Clinical Schools of the University of NSW and University of Western Sydney, Sydney South West.What you'll be doing
The Clinical Innovation and Business Unit's (CIBU) purpose is to enhance business and clinical processes and to support innovation using projects, procurement and partnerships for greater quality outcomes.
The Support Officer to the Director, Strategy & Partnerships position is responsible for providing high level project and administrative support to the Director, Strategy & Partnerships to meet the objectives of the Clinical Innovation and Business Unit.
- Excellent organisations skills, ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision and prioritise work commitments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in the development, implementation, review, and maintenance of office administrative systems particularly in project support.
- Demonstrated competency in the use of Microsoft Office products with an emphasis on high level word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
- Demonstrated ability in preparing high-level written correspondence, including letters, briefs and reports.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team, independently and with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a high standard of accuracy, attention to detail and aptitude to source, co-ordinate and collate information.
- Demonstrated experience and providing high level administrative and project support.
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact David Kelly on 9738 8440 or via email: David.Kelly@health.nsw.gov.au
Applications Close: 23/9/2018
Interview Date Range: 24-28/9/2018