Employment Type: Permanent Part Time
Position Classification: Dental Specialist
Remuneration: $78.50 - $90.93 per hour
Hours Per Week: 16
Requisition ID: REQ32721
A great opportunity for an Endodontic Specialist to join the Sydney Dental Hospital team!
Must be registered as a Specialist Endodontist with the Dental
Board of Australia.
Where you'll be working
Sydney Dental Hospital (SDH) has been serving the local community since 1904. The Hospital is a centre of excellence and throughout its history has been a key driver in shaping oral health and dental care in Australia. SDH is committed to providing high quality dental services to our local community, with a strong focus on patient and family-centred care.
What you'll be doing
To provide endodontic treatment at a specialist standard to eligible patients of SDSH and outside referral centres, to assist with teaching and mentoring of young graduates and other clinicians, to assist in appropriate research projects and to assist in the smooth running of the Department of Endodontics
- Registered as a Specialist Endodontist with the Dental Board of Australia with clinical experience in Endodontics
- Demonstrated knowledge of the principles of Continuous Quality Improvement, the Sydney Local Health District CORE values and the NSW Health Code of Conduct.
- Demonstrable experience and track record in education and research activity
- Demonstrated leadership skills and demonstrable knowledge of MoH/SLHD/Oral Health policies and code of conduct
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and show analytical thinking
- High level communication, analytical, interpersonal and written skills
SLHD is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people with disability are encouraged to apply for all internal and externally advertised positions. If you require assistance, please advise the contact person at the time of your application.