We are seeking a physiotherapist.
Who is an energetic and enthusiastic health, fitness and lifestyle professional, to cover leave for one of physio team members. The locum is based at one of our remote village sites in Western Australia.
Our Tastelife program is recognised worldwide and links all the elements of healthy eating, education, exercise, injury management and lifestyle activities to give a holistic approach to ensure residents mental and physical wellbeing.
- Provide physiotherapy duties including, but not limited to
- Immediate injury management
- Injury prevention initiatives
- Job capacity and task analysis
- Initial diagnosis and prognosis on resident musculoskeletal injuries
- On-site treatment
- Provision of injury rehabilitation programs
- Advise management on Return to Work plans
- Liaison with other health services on and off site.
- Coordinate and write the weekly news & health promotion bulletin
- Conduct the daily fitness class for residents as and when required
- Provide educational seminars for residents and ESS staff
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Passion for physical and mental wellbeing
- High level focus on customer service and engagement
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Registration with the APA
- Minimum of three years experience working within physiotherapy industry