Country Program – South West Region
- Are you an experienced or recently graduated Physiotherapist looking for an great career opportunity? Previous experience is not a requirement as you will receive professional support and guidance from our highly experienced, friendly team;
- Salary from $67,179 to $94,769 per annum plus super (Full Time Equivalent); with the ability to salary package, access to paid parental leave, 5 weeks annual leave, generous long service leave and more!
- Full-time or part-time – up to 37.5 hours per week;
- 12 months term (with the possibility of extension or permanency).
The successful applicant in the expanding South West Program will be committed to making a positive impact on the lives of people with disability and their families. You will be part of a small, dynamic, multi-disciplinary team based in Busselton and extending into the Bunbury area, providing a high standard of Physiotherapy services which complement other therapies and services being delivered for people who have a wide range of disabilities. Ability Centre supports employees to further develop their skills through ongoing professional development and the opportunity of linking with both service users and other agencies to ensure the smooth co-ordination of services.
Skills and experience;
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification;
- Clinical expertise within the Physiotherapy profession (not required for recent graduates);
- Working with people of all ages with a disability (preferred but not essential): and
- Experience working with children with autism would be an advantage.
Some of the benefits of working for Ability Centre include:
- Opportunities to develop knowledge and expertise through professional development, clinical supervision and projects;
- Working for an organisation which has helped Western Australians living with disability achieve their dreams and celebrate possibilities for over 65 years, and also has a solid reputation for excellence in evidence based service provision and research;
- Links with other national and international organisations;
- Strong multi-disciplinary team work environment, linking local and Perth metro teams;
Who to contact about the position
Dawn Brodie, Manager Regional Remote Service Development on 9443 0372 or 0432 988 632.
Who to contact about the application process
Julie McLean-Phillips, Human Resource Officer on 9443 0202.
To apply click here to upload to Seek the following:
- Your cover letter in which you address the essential criteria and responsibilities of the advertised position listed in the Job Description Form (2 to 3 pages only); and
Your current resume with at least 2 work related referees one of whom must be either a current or recent manager.
‘We reserve the right to extend or withdraw this advertisement prior to the closing date’
‘Ability Centre is an equal opportunity employer that fosters diversity in the workplace’
Reference No: AC00195