Lifestyle Coordinator - Broome
Here at Southern Cross Care (WA) Inc. we are dedicated to our employee’s wellbeing and careers. Our employees embody our Mission, Values and Vision of the company and provide the utmost care to our customers. Whilst working at Southern Cross Care we will provide you with training and development opportunities and offer a wide range of employee benefits including;
- Competitive rates
- Generous salary packaging
- Employee discounts
- Opportunities for career progression
About the Role
Reporting to the Business Manager, this full time Monday to Friday role is responsible for:
· Providing leadership in operational planning and implementation of a range of activities for Germanus Kent House residents and Bran Nue Dae clients
· Assess individual and group activity needs
· Developing, monitoring and up dating lifestyle care plans
· Liaising with nursing, care and allied health staff to ensure effective communication and care of residents
· Recruit and supervise volunteers/school students in the delivery of lifestyle and leisure programs
· Drive and/or supervise bus excursions
To be successful for this role, you will need:
· Minimum of 2 years experience as a Lifestyle Coordinator
· Be passionate about delivering for our residents and clients and accommodate their changing needs.
· Ability to adapt to the changing needs of residents/clients
· Proficient computer skills including Microsoft programs
· Ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· A flexible and client/person centred approach
· Current Western Australian Drivers License
How to Apply
To express your interest in this exciting opportunity, please submit an application including your current resume and a covering letter outlining your experience and availability.
The successful applicant will need to comply with criminal history checks as per the Aged Care Act 1997 and will need to produce a satisfactory National Police Clearance and complete a statutory declaration prior to commencement.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
SCC (WA) recognises and celebrates that the Australian community is comprised of people who bring to it a wide range of cultural traditions, languages, religious beliefs and values and SCC (WA) is committed to ensuring that its organisational values, policies, procedures and practices are inclusive and reflect this respect for and appreciation of cultural diversity.
SCC (WA) values the contribution people make in the delivery of services we provide to the community. We believe that the effective utilisation of all our people is the key difference between Southern Cross Care WA and other organisations in ensuring our continued success. We support the aims of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984.