- Relocation package available to those moving to New Zealand from overseas
- 1 FTE Permanent
An exciting opportunity to lead a team of enthusiastic passionate Physiotherapists, who deliver a board mix of physiotherapy services to adults in a variety of community settings.
Our Physiotherapists work in multidisciplinary locality teams and are committed to the holistic delivery of health services within the ADHB community providing integrated care that is coordinated around the client and their needs.
This position has a combination of professional leadership and management responsibilities and clinical physiotherapy practice. You will have collegial support of the other Allied Health Practice Supervisors and the opportunity to link with Physiotherapists working across the ADHB.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an experienced and motivated clinician with a passion for ensuring the delivery of high quality physiotherapy services
- Has excellent communication skills
- Have an understanding of current issues related to the delivery of community based care
- Have experience in working in a multidisciplinary team
- Be looking for an opportunity to develop or expand their leadership skills
- Demonstrate an interest in the provision of professional supervision
- Holds a clean current drivers licence
This is a permanent full time role, including a rostered weekend service. The role is based between Greenlane Clinical Centre and the Pt Chevalier clinical hub; but may also involve work across sites and within the community.
We welcome applications from experienced NZ Registered Physiotherapists with a current Annual Practicing Certificate with extensive clinical community experience. You may have had supervisory experience, or looking to take that first step into management.
For a position description, please contact Max Langlands via email@example.com
Applications close 5 September 2018