Reach Your Full Potential - Private Practice Physiotherapy Career
Grow your knowledge and skills working in a multi-disciplinary team. The opportunity exists within this role to create your perfect work life balance – part-time or full-time hours are available. Thrive with the flexibility to fit with your ideal lifestyle and the satisfaction of growing professionally while making a real difference.
Tyack Health offers you the opportunity to work in a busy, fun, supportive and stimulating team environment with a competitive remuneration structure. Our environmentally sensitive practice is purpose built to optimize the way our practitioners work and enjoy their day.
At Tyack Health we are driven by two main aims:
- Physiotherapy assistants provided to physios who have a full case load.
- Building a fantastic workplace for our team, everyday; and
- Delivering great outcomes to make a real difference in the lives of our patients.
With this in mind, we are seeking a Physiotherapist who has great energy, passion, fun, commitment and personality to join our dynamic team.
Underpinning both of the aims above is our commitment to professional development. We support life-long learners in the following ways:
- Departmental leaders (experienced practitioners) across different disciplines who foster an environment of learning and support through sharing of knowledge and expertise;
- Structured mentoring program for new graduates (if applicable);
- Exposure to challenging interesting cases that are worked on across a dynamic multi-disciplinary team;
- In-house professional development workshops across all Departments; and
- Financial incentives to support ongoing external professional development.
Tyack Health is a multi-disciplinary private practice located in Manly West, on the east-side of Brisbane. We currently house 45 different practitioners in 12 different health disciplines. To find out more, visit our website – www.tyackhealth.com.au or call (07) 3249 5321 to discuss.
If our core values resonate with you personally, and you wish to apply, simply forward your resume to Jenny Honeyman, Business Manager.
Ph: (07) 3249 5321