Maitland Private Hospital is a premier 156 bed medical, surgical, mental health and rehabilitation hospital located in the Lower Hunter Valley, less than 30 minutes from Newcastle CBD. As the only private hospital between Newcastle and Taree, we play an invaluable role in servicing the communities of Maitland, the Lower Hunter and Port Stephens.
Recent expansion of services at Maitland Private Hospital, including new day surgery, 2 new theatres and custom rehabilitation unit, has generated the need for additional onsite medical cover across Rehabilitation, Surgical and Medical wards with various shift patterns. We are seeking coverage for days, nights, and on-call, with experience in medical, surgical, rehabilitation and mental health.
- Current unrestricted registration with APHRA
- Current Working With Children Check
- Min two years post graduate experience
- Ability to work in a multi-specialty environment
- Strong, collaborative interpersonal communication skills with well developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to participate in on-call roster
- Advanced Life Support certification
- Post graduate qualifications in relevant specialty
- Experience with computer data systems and relevant applications
- Previous private hospital experience
All applications and enquiries should be directed to Rose Lockwood, Director of Clinical Services' at Maitland Private Hospital via [email protected].