Purpose of Position
Provide administartive assistance and support to the Social Work, Nutrition and Dietetics, Speech Pathologist and Diabetes Education team.
1. Demonstrated effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels with internal and external stakeholders
2. Demonstrated ability to work as a member of an Allied Health team
3. Demonstrated ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and complete activities (including ability to work within scope of practice and seek assistance when required)
4. Demonstrated computer literacy skills and knowledge of Oracle, Webreq, Microsoft Office and email applications
5. Demonstrated attitude of an openness to learn, grow and change
6. Consistently demonstrates behaviours that reinforce the CORE Values of our organisation; Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment. Demonstrates these behaviours with all stakeholders; colleagues, direct reports, as well as our patients and consumers, and those that care for them.