Purpose of Position
Reporting to the Engineering & Building Services Manager and the Engineering and Building Services Operations Manager, the Clerical Assistant oversees the day-to-day operations of the Engineering Services office and administrative functions for the site, including ensuring BEIMS tickets are issued and finalised within BEIMS, rosters are prepared and edited in accordance with hours worked by staff, procurement and invoicing is undertaken in accordance with guidelines.
1. Demonstrated advanced skills in all Microsoft applications and the use of BEIMS in addition to iProcurement and HealthRoster.
2. A good understanding of engineering terms and experience in managing the day-to-day operation of a busy engineering department at an administration level would be advantageous.
3. Demonstrated sound written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate politely and effectively at all levels.
4. Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet crucial deadlines.
5. Extensive experience in data entry.
6. Ability to work with minimal supervision and being a team player with good problem solving and negotiation skills.
7. Consistently demonstrates behaviours that reinforce the CORE Values of our organisation; Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment. Demonstrate these behaviours with all stakeholders; colleagues, direct reports, as well as our patients and consumers, and those that care for them.
8. Current NSW drivers licence.