Selection Criteria1. Current Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (AHPRA); and current NSW Drivers License.
2. Minimum five years full time equivalent post registration experience, with at least three years full time equivalent experience in Palliative Care; and post graduate qualifications relevant to the field of practice.
3. Proven clinical leadership skills and an ability to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary framework with a demonstrated commitment to excellence in nursing practice.
4. Demonstrated effective communication and inter-personal skills across a variety of mediums and an understanding of the practice development framework.
5. Proven ability to implement changes and develop direction in clinical practice by the utilisation of evidence based research.
6. Demonstrated skills in strategic and clinical service planning including an understanding of organisational behaviour, change management and cultural change processes.
7. Demonstrated skills in clinical teaching, competency in the use of contemporary information systems and experience in the development of specialty education programs.
8. Demonstrated clinical expertise in client-centred consultancy with the ability to work independently.