Carrington Health Options at Home
- Leading provider in a growing industry
- Above award remuneration
- Potential to increase hours and lead to permanent sessions
- Generous Salary Packaging and flexible working conditions / days of work
- Provide an outreach service to older people and people with disabilities
- Liaise with external referrers and clients in a timely manner
- Promote Carrington Health through best practice service delivery and exceptional relationship building
- Work as a part of a multidisciplinary team in a supported environment including supervision
We are seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to work on a casual basis providing services to people living in the community, including those with funding packages (e.g. Home Care Packages, NDIS or self-funding). Experience in aged care, disability and working with people with complex needs is essential. Employment will be on a Casual basis with the potential to increase hours and lead to permanent sessions in line with service growth and development.
What you'll need to succeed
- You are proactive, optimistic and passionate about making a difference to the broader community
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and engage effectively in the management of program staff and the delivery of services
- You are innovative, collaborative and practise equity and integrity.
- Minimum of three years’ experience preferably working in the community setting.
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy and current Registration with AHPRA.
- Must have current SWEP registration (preference for red rating).
In Victoria, Carrington Health is recognised as an industry leader in the delivery of innovative primary health care services. We have a demonstrated record of working with communities to strengthen the health and wellbeing of the local population.
Carrington Health is committed to creating and maintaining a fair and inclusive working environment which fosters diversity among employees, and aims to provide a sustainable work-life balance which encourages staff to maintain work-life balance throughout their career.
Carrington Health is currently experiencing a rapid period of growth and development in establishing full fee paying / private services.
Carrington Health Awards
- Proud Winner of the Australian Centre for Healthcare Governance - Excellence Award 2014
- Proud Winner of the Whitehorse Business Group, City of Whitehorse Mayoral & Community Awards 2014
- Proud Winner of the Bendigo Community Bank Award for Excellence for a Community Organisation (Whitehorse Excellence in Business Award) 2014
- Proud winner of the Victorian Healthcare Annual Award - Inspiring Health Leadership 2016
Why work at Carrington Health?
- We live by our values of Collaboration, Equity, Innovation and Integrity
- Utilise your expertise and skills in an innovative and rewarding way
- We want the best for the community, make a difference to others lives
- We value innovation and are always looking for new and improved ways of doing things
- We have a family friendly and supportive workplace culture offering a great work life balance and flexible working arrangements
- We have generous salary packaging options
Salary is in accordance with the Victorian Stand Alone Community Health Centres, Health Professionals Multi-Employer Enterprise Agreement 2012-2016 (‘the Agreement’), dependent on the successful applicant’s qualifications and experience.
The position reports directly to Kym Torresi and initial enquiries should be directed to 03 8843 2224 or [email protected].
To apply for this position the application form on our website must be completed. This can be found at http://www.carringtonhealth.org.au/careers/overview along with the Position Description. Please forward your Cover Letter, CV and completed Application Form to [email protected]. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications close Sunday 16 July at 5:00 pm. However, applications will be reviewed as received and we reserve the right to appoint a candidate prior to closure of advertisement.