Purpose of Position
This position ensures that fleet services delivered, meet the agreed standards for performance, that Fleet vehicles are maintained in a condition that complies with area policy and regulations and manages fleet services within the allocated budget.
1) Demonstrated experience with computer based Fleet Management programs or similar applications.
2) Demonstrated interpersonal, effective written, negotiation, communication, liaison and organisational skills.
3) Ability to work as a productive team member and work with minimum supervision.
4) Computer literacy with experience in MS Office applications, e.g.: Word, excel, email and internets.
5) Demonstrate the ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise independent judgment, discretion and initiative.
6) Demonstrated understanding of regulatory requirements for the function, maintenance and repair of fleet vehicles.
7) Current licence to drive in NSW.
8) Demonstrated ability to develop, prioritise and manage a wide variety of tasks.