Are you looking to get away from the daily grind and help empower communities?
Do you want a role with purpose that transforms lives?
We are seeking experienced Podiatrists to work on a casual basis providing services (including outreach / home based services) to full fee paying clients, including people on aged care packages, residential aged care facilities and those with full fee paying capacity. You will preferably have had experience working in the community, with experience in aged care, disability and working with people with complex needs highly regarded. Employment will be on a Casual basis with the potential to increase hours and lead to permanent sessions in line with service growth and development. Attractive remuneration (Above Award rates) and conditions apply
How will you know if this is the right opportunity for you?
- You can think on your feet, are flexible and creative
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and engage effectively in the delivery of services
- You have the ability to communicate clearly and convincingly in writing
Why work at Carrington Health?
- Utilise your expertise and skills in an innovative and rewarding way
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning and development opportunities
- Located in Box Hill across the road from the bus and rail hub
- Generous salary packaging options
In Victoria, Carrington Health is recognised as an industry leader in the delivery of innovative primary health care services. We have a demonstrated record of working with communities to strengthen the health and wellbeing of the local population.
Carrington Health is currently experiencing a rapid period of growth and development in establishing full fee paying / private services.
Carrington Health is committed to creating and maintaining a fair and inclusive working environment which fosters diversity among employees, and aims to provide a sustainable work-life balance throughout their employment.
Carrington Health acknowledges that providing this inclusive, supportive workplace environment is mutually beneficial and a key advantage for our organisation.
Carrington Health Awards
- Proud Winner of the Australian Centre for Healthcare Governance - Excellence Award 2014
- Proud Winner of the Whitehorse Business Group, City of Whitehorse Mayoral & Community Awards 2014
- Proud Winner of the Bendigo Community Bank Award for Excellence for a Community Organisation (Whitehorse Excellence in Business Award) 2014
- Proud winner of the Victorian Healthcare Annual Award - Inspiring Health Leadership 2016
The position reports directly to the Program Manager of Ageing Well, Kym Torresi who can be telephoned on 98902220 for further information.
Generous salary packaging and flexible working hours will be offered.
To apply for this position the Application Form on our website must be completed. This can be found at http://www.carringtonhealth.org.au/careers/overview along with the Position Description. Please forward your CV and completed Application Form to [email protected]. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Initial enquiries should be directed to [email protected].